There’s no better way to learn Italian cooking than to go directly to the source. This is a concentrated taste of my family’s favorite places to eat in our wonderful Lazio Region of central Italy. Take a look at the stunning itinerary and consider joining us. Book through EventBrite or contact Alessandra at [email protected] to reserve your spot!
Day One/ May 20th
- Arrival in Viterbo at “Mini Palace Hotel”
- Pizza Cooking Class with my family.
Day Two/ May 21st
- Visit Viterbo
- Lunch at Winery Madonna dell Macchie
- Tour the beautiful “Jewel on the Hill” Civita di Bagnoregio
- Pasta Cooking Class
Day Three /May 22nd
- Visit the opulent gardens and mansion of Villa Lante in Bagnaia
- Lunch at “Il Borgo” Restaurant on the colorful Bagnaia’s Piazza.
- Visit Prosciuttificio Coccia
- Dinner cooking class: Saltimbocca
- A 50% deposit is needed to reserve your space. The second half is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
An online payment or gift certificate is require to book a wine tour and your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance.