There’s no better way to learn Italian cooking than to go directly to the source. Our trips to Viterbo, Italy, are an unforgettable journey of food, sights and adventure. Take a look at the stunning itinerary and consider joining us. Book through EventBrite or contact Alessandra at [email protected] to reserve your spot!
Sunday, June 10th
- Arrival at “Mini Palace Hotel” in Viterbo.
- 7pm Prosecco and Greatings and the Hotel’s Lobby
- Dinner at our favorite Restaurant “ La Faggeta” famous for the great atmosphere and outstanding food.
Monday , June 11th
- Walk and discover our beloved city Viterbo with Claudia
- Lunch at “Gargolo” located in a typical medieval Piazza
- Around 5pm Visit “Villa Lante” in Bagnaia with Claudia
- Visit cured ham manufacturer Prosciuttificio Coccia
- Dinner and cooking class on antipasti: Fried Zucchini Blossom, Fried Sage and Slicing Prosciutto
Tuesday , June 12th
- Visit The vibrant Bolsena town reach of little shops and local food retails.
- Lunch at Lake Bolsena on the Captain Stefano boat (depending on weather)
- PASTA making class! Could be gnocchi or Fettuccine or Chitarra Pasta
Wednesday, June 13th
- Visit to Orvieto and Umbria with lunch at Madonna delle Macchie Winery and a wine tasting of two whites and three reds
- Visit Civita di Bagnoreggio—the Jewel on the Hill
- Dinner and cooking class: Veal Saltimbocca
Thursday, June 14th
- Relax at “Terme dei Papi” Resort and Spa. Enjoy a morning at the “Hot Springs” big swimming pool. The complex is beautiful and very well organize with massages and saunas and more beauty treatments. Feel free to book any treatment online before you come to Italy at Terme Dei Papi (the cost of treatments it is not included in the trip cost. Only the entrance to the Thermal Swimming Pool is included in the cost of the tour).
- Free Lunch and Free Afternoon
- Dinner and Cooking Class: PIZZA!
Friday, June 15th
- We’ll be leaving in the morning for Tuscany.
- First stop visit the beautiful city of Montalcino the Capital of famous “Brunello Wine”
- Lunch and Wine Tasting and incredible Winery “Sasso di Sole” where great staff will guide you trough the Brunello making and open for you to taste one of the best wine in the world: Brunello paired with a typical Tuscan dish .
- Second stop Siena! We found a lovely hotel situated at 10 minutes for the City Center: “Hotel Italia”.
- We’ll say good bye, but we’ll leave you in a splendid City with very professional people who will give you maps and Directions to best enjoy Siena!
A 50% deposit is needed to reserve your space. The second half is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
An online payment or gift certificate is require to book a wine tour and your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance.