There’s no better way to learn Italian cooking than to go directly to the source. Our trips to Viterbo, Italy, are an unforgettable journey of food, sights and adventure. Take a look at the stunning itinerary and consider joining us. Book through EventBrite or contact Alessandra at [email protected] to reserve your spot!
- Arrival dinner at the “Antico Casale” in San Martino al Cimino-Viterbo with focaccia and Prosecco in the garden
- Viterbo lunch at “Ejelo” restaurant for an antipasto platter and tagliere
- Visit cured ham manufacturer Prosciuttificio Coccia
- Dinner and cooking class on antipasti: Fried Zucchini Blossom, Fried Sage and Slicing Prosciutto
- Lunch in Montefiascone on Lake Bolsena on the Captain Stefano boat
- Dinner and cooking class: Pizza and Casatiello
- Visit to Orvieto and Umbria with lunch at Madonna delle Macchie Winery and a wine tasting of two whites and three reds
- Visit Civita di Bagnoreggio—the Jewel on the Hill
- Dinner and cooking class: Veal Saltimbocca
- Visit the ancient Tarquinia Etruscan city in Viterbo with lunch at Falcioni
- Dinner and cooking class: Gnocchi with Red Sauce and Sausages
- Morning free to explore
- Afternoon visit to Bagnaia Villa Lante
Celebrate last night with a visit and dinner at “Il Borgo” di Bagnaia, my hometown!
A 50% deposit is needed to reserve your space. The second half is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
An online payment or gift certificate is require to book a wine tour and your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance.