Wine is such an important part of the culinary experience, and no country understands that quite like Italy. This six-night tour is a delicious pilgrimage from Tuscia to Tuscany with incredible bottles and plates along the way. Raise a glass!
- Arrive in Viterbo
- Accommodation in hotel
- Dinner at Borgo in Bagnaia
- Visit Bagnaia Villa Lante and the city of Viterbo with Claudia
- Lunch at the Gargolo restaurant
- Transfer to Bolsena at “Le Vigne” agriturismo
- First dinner at the agriturismo with enologist/sommelier
- “Vendemmia” grape harvest at Madonna delle Macchie
- Lunch and wine tasting at the winery
- Afternoon relax
- Dinner at “Le Vigne” agriturismo
- Visit Montefiascone
- Wine tasting at Stefanoni
- Lunch and wine tasting on the boat at Bolsena Lake
- Dinner at “Le Vigne” agriturismo with sommelier
- Visit Orvieto
- Lunch and wine tasting at Winery in Umbria Region
- Visit Civita di Bagnoreggio
- Dinner at agriturismo with enologist
Visit Montacino beautiful town in Tuscany
Wine Tasting at Sasso di Sole for unique Brunello tasting
Transfer to Siena in Tuscany
….and Siena in Toscany
- Travel day
-Online full ticket with any credit card.
-Check 50%deposit 50% 1 month prior departure.
PLEASE read cancellation policy before to sign up
Contact me directly if you want at: cookingwithalessandra.com
An online payment or gift certificate is require to book a wine tour and your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance.