From Lazio to Tuscany, From Yoga to Wine, From Love to Passion,
Join us for this unique tour that combines all the good things in life!
Your Trip Itinerary
Friday, September 7th
- Arrive in Viterbo
- Accommodation in hotel Mini Palace
- Dinner at “Baita la Faggeta”
Saturday, September 8th
- Visit Bagnaia
- Wine tasting at Ejelo
- Lunch in Viterbo
- Transfer to Bolsena at “Le Vigne” agriturismo
- First dinner at the agriturismo with enologist/sommelier
Sunday, September 9th
- “Vendemmia” grape harvest at Madonna delle MAcchie
- Lunch and wine tasting at the winery
- Afternoon relax
- Dinner at “Le Vigne” agriturismo
Monday, September 10th
- Visit Montefiascone or Bolsena
- Lunch and wine tasting on the boat
- Dinner at “Le Vigne” agriturismo with sommelier
Tuesday, September 11th
- Visit Orvieto
- Lunch and wine tasting at Winery Muttura or Falesco
- Visit Civita di Bagnoreggio
- Dinner at agriturismo with enologist
Wednesday, September 12th
- We’ll be leaving in the morning for Tuscany.
- First stop visit the beautiful city of Montalcino the Capital of famous “Brunello Wine”
- Lunch and Wine Tasting and incredible Winery “Sasso di Sole” where great staff will guide you trough the Brunello making and open for you to taste one of the best wine in the world: Brunello paired with a typical Tuscan dish .
- Second stop Siena! We found a lovely hotel situated at 10 minutes for the City Center: “Hotel Italia”.
- We’ll say good bye, but we’ll leave you in a splendid City with very professional people who will give you maps and Directions to best enjoy Siena!
- Accommodation: in resort “Le Vigne”
- All the wine tastings on list, at least one per day All the lunches in
- All the lunches in restaurant, with wine
- All the dinners with sommelier
- All the wine classes before dinner
- A wine tasting on the boat
- A day of grape harvest
- Visit “Brunello” winery in Tuscany
- One Yoga Class with “Good Vibes” yoga from Des Moines”, a day.
Cost does NOT includes:
- Airplain ticket
- Transfer from and to airport
Payment can be made also:
-send in a check to avoid service fees
-by credit card to avoid service fees
An online payment or gift certificate is require to book a wine tour and your booking must be made at least 24 hours in advance.