All about “Braciole” with the Russo Twins/ February 4th
Hands-on class on how to make Braciole following our mom recipe! Come this magnificent class, bring your wine and enjoy sampling and making some of the most authentic Braciole in town. The best place to be in a winter wonderful Saturday Morning!!!! Ciao! Vi aspettiamo!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!”