Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Sage and Butter/Jan4th MORNING Class
Sweet and savoury type of Gnocchi! Very unique and flavourful topped with a generous amount of fresh parmigiano, sage and butter. Make your Gnocchi from scratch and enjoy it with eating with new friends
IMPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
You can find the cancellation policy at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Grazie Mille
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!