Calzoni from Naples/Feb28th
The Neapolitan Calzone, better known as “Baked Stuffed Calzone”, is a specialty of Southern Italy based on leavened dough for Pizza, stuffed with ricotta and salami, or cooked ham, with the addition of mozzarella.
It is a variation of the Fried Calzone, the classic one of the Neapolitan street food. The same filling is also provided for the fried pizza, which is distinguished from the oven-style calzone precisely because of the type of cooking.
Come to this fun class and make your own calzone dough and also bake one to eat in class!
Please read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
– Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
– The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- – Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- – Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be
enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!