Cannelloni Cheese with a Twist! October31st
Cannelloni is one of the most delicious hand-made Italian pasta! The cheese filling, the Béchamel Sauce and parmigiano topping is just the perfect combination!!!! Let’s make some together, but with a little twist! You will love it! Sign up for this fun and very, very, very tasteful class.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!