Cannoli/ October 19th MORNING CLASS
Sicilian Cannoli filled with fresh Ricotta is almost as much fun to say as they are too eat.Learn how to make the dough , to stretch it out and shape it to a cannolo. Filled it up with Ricotta Cheese mix and chocolate or Pistachio or Fresh fruit….. everyone will fill up 2 cannoli with ricotta cheese. You will bring some empty shelves home to fill up later.
Bring you Prosecco!!!! We’ll have fun!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!