Chicken Spiedini/march7th/MORNING CLASS
Hello!!! Finally Chicken Spiedini are back! Come and learn how to make this traditional italian main course and staple of Des Moines Gourmet panorama for generations. This is a hands-on class at the end of which we’ll all eat around our table.
Bring your wine or favorite drink. See you very soon!!!
IMPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
The Cancellation Policy is at the bottom of Cooking Classes Page.
– Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
– The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- – Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- – Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table .Let’s have fun!!!!!