Gnocchi with Butter Sage Sauce/ sept26th
Come and make Potatoes Gnocchi from scratch! It is fun and easy and the best is the very simple and delicious Butter Sage Sauce follow by a great fresh grated Parmigiano Cascade!! Bring your wine red or white and enjoy this super fun hands-on class.
Please read the cancellation policy before you sign up
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!