Handmade Garganelli Pasta with 3 cheeses sauce/Dec19
This is a super fun class, ideal for everyone in your family or friends! What it is Garganelli?! A type of egg pasta characterized by a shape that resembles a small, ridged, rolled tube, similar to a quill. Penne pasta may be substituted for Garganelli.
Let’s make it from scratch, let’s add a little holidays color and top it with a easy cheese sauce!
Bring your favourite drink and your beautiful smile!
IMPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
You can find the cancellation policy at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Grazie Mille
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!