Home-Made Colourful Chitarra Spaghetti / Jan16th
Super fun hands on pasta! Let’s make some Spaghetti! Let’s have fun with Different natural colors, cocoa powder, turmeric, or just natural!!! Top it with Aglio Olio and Ammazza Suocera condiment or, if you don’t like spicy, just fresh grated Parmigiano! Don’t forget your beverage, be adventurous with this dish a nice Prosecco will be perfect!! See you soon!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!