Homemade Fettuccine Summer Sauce/July20th MORNING CLASS
Don’t miss this fun class where you will make your own Fettuccine Pasta and then top it with one of my family’s favourite sauce for summer made with best fresh produce on the vegetable garden! Directly from my mamma kitchen come and share with me some smiles and memories and make super delicious pasta.
Bring your own wine or beer, let’s have fun!!!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.