Lasagna Bolognese/ jan9th
Don’t miss this incredible hand-on Class. The original Bolognese’s Lasagna with green layers of hand made pasta, Béchamel and super flavorful Bolognese Sauce! Come and have fun stretching pasta and make Lasagna!!!!! Also….bring your beverage and let’s have fun!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
– Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
– The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- – Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- – Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be
enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!