Home-Made Traditional Lasagna/July24th
Let’s warm up and be happy with this wonderful easy and delicious Lasagna!!!! You are going to make your own noodles the way my Nonna showed me and alternate those home made noodle with meat red sauce, mozzarella and parmigiano!
Bring your own beverage if you want to roll and talk and be happy!!!!!
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please read the Cancellation Policy BEFORE you sign up for the class. Cancellation Policy is located at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Mille grazie
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!