Home-Made Cheese and Pistachio Lasagna/March27th
Come and learn how to make the home-made lasagna noodles and create one of the best, one of the creamiest and fabulous Lasagna! Little from the North of Italy and a little from the South and the best… it goes well with both: white dry or red dry wine.
IMPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
You can find the cancellation policy at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Grazie Mille!
– Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
– The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- – Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- – Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will beenough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.Let’s have fun!!!!!