Parmigiana Chicken/April 1st
This is a very popular recipe which put together Chicken and Pizza… in fact same recipe it is called Chicken Pizzaiola in my house in Italy! Come for this fun hands-on class and make your own chicken dish! Bring your favorite drink, nibble home made Focaccia bread and be happy!!!!!!!
IMPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
You can find the cancellation policy at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Grazie Mille
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!