Pasta, Pesto, Pesto: 3 Ways Pesto! July31st
Let’s make some Pesto! Not only basil! Let’s try different types of ingredients and have fun! Perfect Summer Class! Fresh tomatoes, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Artichokes, Olives and more, come! We’ll have fun!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE! Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
The Cancellation Policy is at the bottom of Cooking Classes Page.
– Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
– The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- – Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- – Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will beenough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.Let’s have fun!!!!!