Tiramisu’ della Signora Marcella/August27th
La Signora Marcella is a very good friend of mine and an excelent pastry chef: the happiest person in the world!
And the most generous as well because she shared with me her famous Tiramisu recipe.
Tiramisu is a perfect balance of the cremy mascarpone, sweet Savoiardi and the aroma of coffee. Eccelent, elengant and most imposrtant easy to make. In class I will give few tips so your Tiramisu will be forever a success!
MPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
You can find the cancellation policy at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Grazie Mille
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!