Wandas! Dec 7th
It is Wandas Time at Cooking with Alessandra! I love immensely this class full of memories and delicious remembrances of families all around Des Moines! Come and share the Joy of Wandas making around a long table and lots of smiles! Bring your wine or your favorite festive drink!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!