Cooking Tours in Italy! New dates for 2023!
Join Alessandra and her family in this unique Italian tour. Showcase the beautiful city of Viterbo and the Lazio region of Italy. Guests enjoy exceptional restaurants, famous gelaterias, boat tours and wineries.
This is the best, most authentic way to immerse yourself in Italy’s culture, food and art. “Through the years, my family has welcomed tour guests around our table as new friends…To cook, laugh and make memories that will last forever,” says Alessandra.
Come to Italy with me! A family is waiting for you!
• Arrival at “Mini Palace Hotel” in Viterbo.
• 7pm Prosecco and greetings in the beautiful hotel lobby
• Dinner at our favorite restaurant, famous for the great atmosphere and outstanding food.
• Start with a walking tour to discover our beloved city Viterbo. Feed your appetite with Viterbo’s traditional foods, excellent wine and coffee. Embrace the Italian passion for fashion, the evergreen and the splendid history of this magnificent “Papal City.”
• Afternoon – Visit cured-ham manufacturer, Prosciuttificio Coccia
• Dinner and cooking class: Antipasti (Fried Zucchini Blossom, Fried Sage and slicing Prosciutto)
• Visit the Famous “Parco dei Mostri” “Monster Park” of Bomarzo
• Lunch at Lake Bolsena on Captain Stefano’s Boat (weather permitting)
• Dinner and cooking class: Home Made Pasta and Red Sauce with Sausages
• Visit to Orvieto in Umbria
• Lunch and wine tasting at Madonna delle Macchie Winery
• Dinner and cooking class: Saltimbocca alla Romana and Peperonata
FIFTH DAY :
Visit magnificent Villa Lante in Bagnaia
Free late Morning and Afternoon.
• Dinner and cooking class: Make you own Pizza!!!!
• We’ll be leaving in the morning for Siena in Tuscany.
• First stop visit the beautiful city of Montalcino – the capital of famous “Brunello Wine”
• Lunch and wine tasting at the incredible winery, “Sasso di Sole” ,where great staff will guide you through the making of Brunello. You’ll have an opportunity to taste one of the best wines in the world – Brunello (paired with a typical Tuscan dish).
• Second stop in Siena! We found a lovely hotel situated at 10 minutes from the City Center: “Hotel Italia”.
We’ll say goodbye, but we’ll leave you in a splendid City with very professional people who will give you maps and directions to best enjoy Siena! (The hotel in Siena will be included in the price of the tour.)
• Five nights’ accommodation in Viterbo Hotel
• One night’s accommodation in Siena
• All Meals (except lunch on the 5th day) and all drinks
• All Villas’ or Museums’ entrance
• All Cooking Classes
• Private transportation in private bus and private driver.
• Boat Tour on Bolsena Lake and lunch
• Lunch at Brunello Winery
• Transportation to Siena
Tour doesn’t include: Airfare and transportation to and from airport.
May 15 – 20/ Full
22 – 27 Maggio/ Full
5 – 10 Giugno/Full
$3,600 per person in single room
$3,400 per person in double room
14 spots available for each date
In the event that you have to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances, we offer the following trip cancellation policy.
It may be advisable to purchase travel insurance to provide coverage for unexpected travel cancellations, medical emergencies and baggage loss. Information on travel insurance will be provided upon request.
Notice of trip cancellations received more than 12 weeks prior to departure are subject to a cancellation fee of 15% of the total tour package price.
Notice of trip cancellations received 8 weeks prior to departure are subject to forfeiture of 30% of the total tour package price.
Notice of trip cancellations received within 5 weeks of departure are subject to the forfeiture of 90% of the total tour package price.
Minimum number of participant: 6 people. Groups of less of 6 people will be canceled.