Limoncello making and Creamy, Lemony Pasta Sauce/Feb7th
What a glorious class! Let’s make some Limoncello today . Just bring 1 bottle of Everclear . I will have all the other ingredients and the container.
While relaxing we can make some flavorful, creamy and lemony pasta!
This is a super fun class, that could also be an excellent present for someone that you love
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE read the cancellation policy (that you will find at the bottom of Public Cooking Classes page) before you sign up!
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!