MiniFocaccia with Porchetta/Dec28th/Morning Class
Come and learn how make this great Pork dish, super typical and most of all super loved but Italians. I will show you how to make it with pork belly and herbs and we’ll make with this a delicious Focaccia/Panino.
In class you will also make the minifocaccia dough to bring home!
Bring your wine or beer and your beautiful smile!
IMPORTANT: Please, please, please, please, please, read CAREFULLY the cancellation policy before to reserve your spot.
You can find the cancellation policy at the bottom of the Cooking Classes Page. Grazie Mille
- Parking is available on the street close to the store. There are 2 big parking garage in the East Village as well.
- The store is situate on East 4th, on street level, across from Stick’s (so don’t go inside the building).
– Tap water is provided in class.
- Please bring any beverage you want. I have Wine glasses and openers.
- Please DON’T bring any extra food to class. You are going to prepare something that will be enough for dinner. While we explain the class you can nibble the focaccia bread that you will find on the table.
Let’s have fun!!!!!